Increase your company's visibility in the community by becoming a corporate investor at ASU Art Museum.
Corporate membership and sponsorship
Expand your audience, improve corporate exposure and promote brand awareness through our corporate programs.
Corporate contributions gives access to the arts for our entire community and helping keep ASU Art Museum free and open to all.
Levels and benefits
- Director’s Council Benefits plus
- Seasonal named recognition opportunities tailored to individual interest
- Opportunity to host a corporate/community event at the museum*
* Upon request with advance reservations
- Leadership Benefits plus
- Recognition as a Director’s Council member
- Private guided tour of the museum for up to 10 people*
- Invitation to Director’s Council recognition events
- * Upon request with advance reservations
- Patron Benefits plus
- Opportunity to attend art installation events
- Lunch with the director
- Annual recognition in ASU Art Museum lobby
- Rental opportunities of ASU Art Museum rental spaces at the Corporate Investor discounted rental rate during membership year
- Invitations to members-only previews and special events
- 25 percent off at the award-winning Museum Store
- Subscription to AMUSEUM e-newsletter and season mailers
- Reciprocal membership at more than 37 museums across the country [College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Membership Program]
- Up to 10 Corporate Membership cards
Corporate sponsorship can take the form of monetary or in-kind gifts designated for specific exhibitions or educational programs. A sponsorship provides an opportunity for corporations to focus their investments through specialized interests and projects that they will see develop and impact the community. If your company is interested in sponsoring a project at ASU Art Museum, please contact us to find out about upcoming or ongoing ASU Art Museum initiatives and programs.
Learn more about hosting an event at ASU Art Museum.