Join our community of creative supporters.
Become a Board and Councils Member of the ASU Art Museum today!
Creative Impact Board
The ASU Art Museum’s Creative Impact Board members discover the importance of contributing to our community and witness the positive impact the arts can have on our society. ASU Art Museum relies on the generosity, expertise, networks and commitment of these visionary leaders to fulfill our mission and vision.
Join today to learn more about the power of art and to connect with other creatives.
Creative Impact Board members at the annual level of $1,500 receive:
- Special recognition in the museum lobby and website.
- Invitations to the Board and Councils opening receptions ft. renowned artists and expert curators.
- Access to the private Board and Councils Lounge.
- Priority invitations to museum events, tickets and curated travel before the public.
- Creative Impact Board meetings with curated programming and networking opportunities August 2021 Museum Website Changes.
- Exclusive invitations to the Board+Council event series including FutureCast, Director’s Take and the ART:101 salons.
Director’s and Innovation Council
The ASU Art Museum’s community of Councils leverage their passions, resources, creativity, and networks for the continued financial sustainability of the museum’s programs and ability to fulfill its mission and vision. Director’s Council members experience behind the scenes access to the ASU Art Museum and exclusive curated programming.
Director’s Council members at the annual level of $5,000 receive all the rewards at the Creative Impact Board level and:
- Customized and curated personal itinerary planning.
- Member-only invitations to the Director’s Council recognition reception.
Innovation Council members at the annual level of $10,000 receive all the rewards at the Director’s Council and Creative Impact Board levels and:
- Innovation Viewing, a private curator-led tour of new exhibitions only for Innovation Council members.
- Member-only invitations to the Innovation Council appreciation event.
- Access to private travel and events with museum leadership.
Members at all the Board and Council levels ensure the ASU Art Museum remains free, open and inclusive for everyone!
Your membership donation is deposited with the ASU Foundation for A New American University, a nonprofit organization that exists to support Arizona State University (ASU). All gifts in support of ASU are subject to Foundation policies and fees. Membership may be considered a charitable contribution. Please contact your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of charitable contributions. Acknowledgment confirming your membership will be sent from the ASU Foundation.
The Director’s Council, an exclusive membership group, engages directly with ASU Art Museum's director to further the mission of the museum. The Director's Council is committed to advancing contemporary art through special events and programs. The annual contribution of $5,000 ensures that the museum has the capacity to continue its work in the ASU, Tempe and Phoenix communities.
The Director’s Council offers unique access to ASU Art Museum, including previews of upcoming exhibitions, private viewings of the collection, lectures and events with visiting artists-in-residence, receptions and first choice at domestic and international travel opportunities with the museum. Director's Council members experience firsthand the collaborations, projects and new work developed through ASU Art Museum in all areas of artistic research.