ASU Art Museum has two separate locations located on ASU's Tempe campus. Museum admission is always free.
Visit one of our locations
Summer Hard Hat Tours
Visit ASU Art Museum this summer for a rare opportunity to partake in a behind-the-scenes Hard Hat Tour! An alternative to traditional visitor experiences, our ASUAM Ambassadors will reveal the inner workings of museums and how they produce art exhibitions. We will also provide hands-on art activities and the opportunity to meet our staff, crew and artists in person.
From June through August, our team is focusing on the installation of the exhibition, “Undoing Time: Art and Histories of Incarceration,” opening Sept. 10, 2021. Hard Hat Tours during this time will allow audiences to peer behind the curtain and learn about art in process!
Guided tours are limited to 10 participants. Registration is required. Tour days and times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Reserve free Hard Hat Tour tickets here.
Here’s what you need to know before visiting:
- ASU requests that visitors ask themselves the following questions, the same used by the screeners according to CDC guidelines. Be honest; please do not go inside if you answer “yes” to any of the questions below. Go home and contact your health care provider before returning to campus. If we can help to meet your needs without you needing to enter the building, we will do so.
- Are you sick, or do you feel ill?
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 or higher?
- Have you experienced any new respiratory symptoms, such as a cough or shortness of breath, within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or who has been tested and is waiting for results while they had symptoms or in the two weeks before they began showing symptoms? Note: The CDC defines close contact as a) being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period; close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case; or b) having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case, for example, being coughed on.
Masks: Those who are not vaccinated are required to wear a face covering inside the museum.
Parking: We have 12 parking spaces (two of which are reserved for handicapped patrons) in Lot 9. Lot 9 is directly in front of the museum. Bring in your license plate number and state for free parking during your visit.
Sanitize those hands: Friends keep their hands clean. We will have hand sanitizer stations located throughout the museum; please use them.
No FOMO! If you’re not yet ready to come in person, no problem! We will continue to bring the museum to you virtually through our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Spotify, so make sure you are following us there to stay up to date.
Have questions? Give us a call at 480-965-2787, this is a first for all of us!
View our current exhibitions and upcoming virtual events. Whether it’s in person or on Zoom, we look forward to seeing you soon. Until then, stay healthy and well!
Mill Avenue and 10th Street
51 E 10th St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Mill Avenue and 7th Street
699 S Mill Ave., Suite 108
Tempe, AZ 85281